14 Dec 2015 - SALOME version 7.7.1
CEA/DEN, EDF R&D and OPEN CASCADE are pleased to announce SALOME version 7.7.1. It is a public release that contains results of planned improvements and bug fixes against SALOME version 7.6.0 released in July 2015.
- New useful features in Geometry module:
- Fast Self-Intersection detection;
- Rotation angle parameter for Projection on Cylinder operation;
- Shape Statistics;
- Various improvements of Dimensions presentations;
- New features in Mesh module:
- Automatic Sewing of meshes;
- New Medial Axis Projection algorithm;
- New Polygon per Face algorithm;
- Split Bi-quadratic to Linear;
- Merge operation improvements;
- Quadratic Polygones support;
- Stereo View support in OCC and VTK 3D viewers;
- Fit Selection operation in OCC and VTK 3D viewers;
- Perspective projection in OCC 3D viewer;
- A lot of other improvements and bug fixes … see SALOME 7.7.1 Release Notes for details.
SALOME 7.7.1 supports the following platforms:
- Linux Debian 7 64 bits
- Linux Debian 8 64 bits
- Linux CentOS 6.4 64 bits
- Linux CentOS 7.1 64 bits
- Linux Fedora 22 64 bits
- Linux Mageia 5 64 bits
- Linux Ubuntu 14 64 bits
- Windows XP / Windows 7, 32 bits and 64 bits
Pre-compiled binaries of SALOME 7.7.1 for supported platforms, as well as universal binaries for Linux and packages for Windows, can be retrieved from the download page of the site.
Note that SALOME version 7.7.0 is based on Open CASCADE Technology 6.9.1.
Please, feel free to contact us for any additional information.