03 Feb 2015 - SALOME version 7.5.1
CEA/DEN, EDF R&D and OPEN CASCADE are pleased to announce SALOME version 7.5.1. It is a public release that contains the results of planned improvements and bug fixes against SALOME version 7.4.0 released in June 2014.
- New useful functions in Geometry module:
- Dependency tree of Geometry objects;
- Reduce study function;
- Polyline editor as an alternative sketcher;
- Show vertices display mode;
- Improvements of clipping (using of capping algorithm to render cross-section of objects);
- Possibility to create a segment of cylinder;
- Deflection parameter for STL and VTK export.
- Reorient Faces in Relation to Adjacent Volumes function in Mesh module.
- New HYBRID meshing plug-in.
- Re-architecture of ParaVis module.
- A lot of other improvements and bug fixes … see SALOME 7.5.1 Release Notes for details.
SALOME 7.5.1 supports the following platforms:
- Linux Debian 6.0 64bits
- Linux Debian 7.1 64bits
- Linux Mandriva 2010.0 64bits
- Linux CentOS 5.5 64bits
- Linux CentOS 6.3 64bits
- Linux Fedora 18 64bits
- Ubuntu 13.10 64bits
- Windows XP / Windows 7 32bits and 64bits
SALOME 7.5.1 pre-compiled binaries for supported platforms can be retrieved from the download page of the site.
Note that SALOME version 7.5.1 is based on the patched version of Open CASCADE Technology 6.8.0.
Please, feel free to contact us for any additional information.