Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Up to Install & build

Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Posted by Peter at Tuesday 00:10

Hi, I've just installed the 8.2 release on Windows 10 64bit and receive this error message:  "salome GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded" when selecting the geometry tools: 2D Sketch, 2D Polyline, 3D Sketch, Isoline, and Surface from Face. The other geometry tools seem to work okay (ie point, line, circle, etc). Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks, Peter.

Re: Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Posted by Site Administrator at Tuesday 09:46

Dear Peter,

This problem has been already fixed, for the details please see http://www.salome-platform.org/forum/forum_10/669141242/view

Regards,

SALOME site administrator

Re: Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Posted by Peter at Tuesday 21:29
I re-downloaded 8.2.0 and its working great now. Shouldn't the version number have been updated from say 8.2.0 to 8.2.1 to reflect this change? Without you saying it had been fixed I would have never realised that the 8.2.0 available to download was a newer version than the 8.2.0 I had already downloaded.

Thanks, Peter.