Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Up to Install & build

Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Posted by Peter at March 21. 2017

Hi, I've just installed the 8.2 release on Windows 10 64bit and receive this error message:  "salome GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded" when selecting the geometry tools: 2D Sketch, 2D Polyline, 3D Sketch, Isoline, and Surface from Face. The other geometry tools seem to work okay (ie point, line, circle, etc). Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks, Peter.

Re: Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Posted by Site Administrator at March 21. 2017

Dear Peter,

This problem has been already fixed, for the details please see http://www.salome-platform.org/forum/forum_10/669141242/view

Regards,

SALOME site administrator

Re: Salome 8.2 Win64 - GUI library corresponding to the user action cannot be found or loaded

Posted by Peter at March 21. 2017
I re-downloaded 8.2.0 and its working great now. Shouldn't the version number have been updated from say 8.2.0 to 8.2.1 to reflect this change? Without you saying it had been fixed I would have never realised that the 8.2.0 available to download was a newer version than the 8.2.0 I had already downloaded.

Thanks, Peter.