Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build ./sat compile SALOME-8.4.0 failed at 76/79

./sat compile SALOME-8.4.0 failed at 76/79

Up to Install & build

./sat compile SALOME-8.4.0 failed at 76/79

Posted by Federico Attene at July 24. 2018

Dear all,

I am trying to compile salome.

I am going then to call some of its module (hdf5, cgns, etc.) for code_saturne installation.

I wanted to know your opinion regarding a failure in my compilation at 76/79; the following lines appeared:

Compilation of MEDCOUPLING ................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: boost

Compilation of COMPONENT ..................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING qt qwt ParaView matplotlib PyQt sip

Compilation of MED ........................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: GUI KERNEL boost qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib MEDCOUPLING

Compilation of CALCULATOR .................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING MED GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib

Compilation of PYCALCULATOR .................. ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING MED GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib

Compilation of SMESH ......................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib GEOM MEDCOUPLING

Compilation of PARAVIS ....................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib MEDCOUPLING MED GEOM SMESH

Compilation of HOMARD ........................ ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib MEDCOUPLING SMESH GEOM

Compilation of HEXABLOCKPLUGIN ............... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib GEOM MEDCOUPLING SMESH HEXABLOCK

Compilation of HexoticPLUGIN ................. ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING GEOM GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH

Compilation of HYBRIDPLUGIN .................. ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING GEOM GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH

Compilation of GHS3DPRLPLUGIN ................ ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING GEOM GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH

Compilation of GHS3DPLUGIN ................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING GEOM GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH

Compilation of BLSURFPLUGIN .................. ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GEOM GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH MEDCOUPLING

Compilation of NETGENPLUGIN .................. ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost MEDCOUPLING GEOM GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH

Compilation of SALOME ........................ ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib

Compilation of GMSHPLUGIN .................... ERROR : the following product(s) is(are) mandatory: KERNEL boost GUI qt sip PyQt qwt ParaView matplotlib SMESH GEOM MEDCOUPLING MED gmsh

Compilation of SAMPLES ....................... ignored

Compilation: KO (76/79)

Anything I should do to solve this issue??

Best regards,

FA

Re: ./sat compile SALOME-8.4.0 failed at 76/79

Posted by Christophe Trophime at July 25. 2018

Basically you should read the error..
For instance 1st line says that you need "boost" to build MEDCOUPLING...

The fix is "easy" install the missing libraries and retries :)

Re: ./sat compile SALOME-8.4.0 failed at 76/79

Posted by Federico Attene at July 26. 2018

Previously Christophe Trophime wrote:

Basically you should read the error..
For instance 1st line says that you need "boost" to build MEDCOUPLING...

The fix is "easy" install the missing libraries and retries :)

Hi Christophe,

thank you for your answer! :)

I indeed installed boost through repositories but nothing is changed!

The same results occured! compilation failed at 76/79.

Regards,

Federico